Friday, June 17, 2011

Reaching out to the readers for HELP!


So a little over a week ago I turn the computer on and right away I know I have problems.  This monitor won't work and that monitor won't work and so on and so on.  Now keep in mind, like I did, that I've had my computer for some time and I have been realizing that I've need to seriously upgrade.

I've been running Windows XP for sometime and my machine, computer, is almost old enough to have transiter tubes instead of chips so we decided it was time to upgrade.  We got a brand new HP with a very large flat screen, with the C drive having 1 T of memory and 5 gigs of ram and on and on and on.  And it's Windows 7.

I feel like I'm starting up a Rolls when I get on the computer now.  Anyway, I went through all that to tell you that we have a problem.  I have attempted to upload our videos to our store sites with No luck what so ever.  It simply won't upload.

Microsoft, of course, is NO help at all, which has been true to their reputation for me anyway.  I talked to our internet provider and they helped me through some kind of exe. thing that didn't work either.  I've checked many forums on the subject and didn't realize there were so many people having the same problem with Windows 7.

So now I'm asking you out there for help.  Until I can figure this out I won't be able to upload videos we have edited.  If you know of this problem and how to solve it, please let us know.  Hopefully, your suggestions will be serious ones and not, "Spanking it until it does what it's suppose to."

Thank you,
Ron Edward
Spank Her 4 Real Videos

3 comments:

  1. you using internet explorer? cause i had a lot of trouble with it about a month ago. wouldn't do anything i wanted it to do. lol. if so, you could try firefox. dunno if it will help or not though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the tech's at one of our store sites suggest I try using IE to upload and it does work. I like, and have always used firefox but that doesn't work either. I've also tried uploading using Google Chrome. So far nothing. Than Jen for you suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you consider contacting your camera manufacturer and getting a new software disc to upload on your computer. that might be something. good luck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...