Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I like wooden paddles.

So the other day my wife knew she had a spanking coming.  I was sitting on the couch when she finally came up and said she was ready for her spanking.  Her jeans came down and off and the her panties followed.  She laid across my lap and I began to remind her what the spanking was for and she agreed she had it coming.



What she didn't know was that I had a relatively small wooden cutting board, perfect for spanking, stuffed in the couch cushion behind my back.  I pulled it out and the gently smacked her bottom with it.  The second she felt the wood touch her bottom she stiffened up and replied, "Oh, no not the paddle!"  I only gave her a few smacks with it and then put it aside as I continued spanking with my hand.  

She listens well after every spanking and when I told her the next time I would use the paddle she accepted my word as being true.  She has yet to re-offend and earn the paddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...