Monday, September 26, 2011

Spank her bottom Soundly!



So the Poll ended yesterday around 5pm on what you think should happen to my wife regarding her sticky fingers.  I do find it interesting that I had over 900 hits yesterday and only 19 votes on the Poll.  Well the "Spank her bottom soundly and then forgive her" won with 9 votes.  So, that's what happened.

We got home from the Fair and I read the results of the Poll.  I went out to the living room, sat down on the couch and ordered her across my lap.  She was a bit surprised because it was late and she knew I would be wanting to get to sleep because I wake up early in the mornings for work.

The pants came down, the panties came down, she went across my lap and I didn't stop until I saw a nice red glow on her bottom.  I used my hand which I'm told feels like leather and seems to always surprise her as to how hard I spank with my hand.  She'll be thinking twice next time she gets sticky fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...