Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Favorite Spanking Photos through the years.


I first discovered spanking in videos in the early 80's at an adult book store.  They had the old booths you could put a couple of quarters in and watch what ever 8mm clip they had in stock.  There it was, a spanking clip.  I'll never forget it.  From there I found a few stupid spanking mags but in the back of one was an ad for Nu-West spanking videos.

You sent in 5 dollars for a black and white catalog and if you ordered a video they took 5 dollars off.  The above picture was in one of the catalogs and it has always been my favorite.  To me it just seems so real.  It was taken in someones house and that gave it such authenticity for me.


This was also another Nu-West picture I loved.  I don't know what video it's from but I sure love what's coming.


If you don't recognize the bottom it's Eve Howard of "Shadowlane".  I really liked Eve Howard videos.  She had a look that was priceless. (below)



And then there is Kiri Kelly.  She and Eve Howard were my favorites.  However, the thing is that all my favorites were from Nu-West because they were real spankings.  You knew the girls were models but they took real spankings.  Back then it was unbelievably exciting.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I to love Nu west videos, although they were at the time very expensive for me I managed to buy a couple ,over the years I have collected a nice collection of them , and I loved their magazine , I even wrote a fan letter to Mr.Lee, he wrote back , on one side of the paper was a pic of a woman leading another woman up those famous stairs holding a strap, on the other side he wrote. "Input like yours makes our day", Many thanks Ed Lee, I have that framed and hanging in my study , all these years later I still get a kick out of seeing it. thanks for the memory. BOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post--it directly parallels my experience. I have typed reply letters from Eve Howard from the years when she was editing Spank Hard magazine for LDL, and also the earliest years of Shadow Lane. I was fascinated by Kiri Kelly and her (as Eve described it) "well upholstered" bottom. Now I'm older, well settled with my kink, and seek a destination for my Nu West VHS videos that fill one and a half storage boxes, along with most of the best spankmags put out by LDL, including every one edited by Eve Howard as "Lizzie Bennett" during the 80s. I decided that if I can't find a willing recipient, I'm just going to ship 'em back to Nu West. Most were sent to me by a dear friend who decided she didn't want them in her house after she remarried.
    I'm happy to say she was one of many female "spankmates" I met during the 90s after
    online communication ramped up. My most cherished memories are of the dozen or so women who had their very first adult spanking experience with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ship them back ship them to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.



    my site: diet plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...