Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Dominant's Perspective

It is such a clear understanding that when something needs to be done and isn't or something hasn't been done that should have been, a spanking is on the way.  There's no debate, or arguing about it.  It's simply cut and dry and right to it.  I can't imagine any other way.


The same goes for sexual gratification.  My wife feels it's her duty to sexually satisfy me so she does.  She enjoys that I come into the kitchen and put my hands all over her while she's cooking or doing whatever.  She feels wanted.   She made it a point to tell me that it was fine to remind her, with a spanking, if she was lacking in the area of pleasing me sexually too.  Spanking can be such a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...