Thursday, November 24, 2011

Everyday Life


Yesterday I was sitting on the couch watching one of my favorite movies, Ben Hur.  My wife had just brought me a cup of coffee and asked if I wanted anything else.  Honestly, I looked up at her standing there and said, "Just your bottom," and she replied, "Naked or with my jeans on?"

"Naked, of course." I said, and she giggled as she began pulling down her very tight jeans and panties.  Then, without any muss or fuss she placed herself across my lap so I could rub her soft naked bottom for as long as I wanted.  There was no begging, "Please, please, please I want to see your naked bottom."  She didn't stand there and say, "Not here!  Let's go in the bedroom."  She knew, that for me, going anywhere else would ruin the moment.  

It's a wonderful exchange.  I give her what she wants and needs and she does the same.  Most couples do the same thing, maybe, but because of our lifestyle there are a few things we do that many other couples don't.  My wife has these jeans that have, I guess you could say, small stud like things on the back pockets.  She calls the pants her anti swat pants.  I first remarked that they were anti spanking pants and she replied with a giggle, "That's silly!  The pants come down for spankings so these are my anti swat pants."

On this Thanksgiving day I am so thankful for her love, understanding and companionship.

6 comments:

  1. Would it be correct to assume that the photo above shows your dear wife's lovely bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That being the case, might I send her greetings and hugs from one spanked wife to another?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://redbottomed-redhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings, Janice! I am the one with the long strawberry blonde hair. I am working on keeping up with my blog better, although my husband seems to think more spankings would give me more to write about, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...