Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rules


I have a RULE!  I never have a rule that I couldn't follow myself.  In other words if I can't take a dish, or glass, from the living room to the kitchen sink, then I shouldn't make a rule that everyone else must, including mine and if they don't they get spanked.

No one wants to go around on pins and needles wondering if this or that will get them spanked.  No one should have to follow a rule that, for the most part, can't be followed.  If I told my wife, "You're to never go to bed without having dusted every piece of furniture in the house," that would be ridiculous.  That would be me looking for every chance to spank her kind of rule.

The reality is, and she would agree, I don't have to look hard at all to find a reasonable chance and reason to spank her.  


As I look around, especially this time of year, in malls and grocery stores I see one logical reason after another to spank women, and funny thing is, so does my wife.  She will even point out women with spankable bottoms if I don't see them first.  Or make a comment about how that woman's bottom should be blistered for acting this way or that way.  A lot of times all we have to do is look at each other after witnessing a woman in need of a good spanking and we know just what we're both thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...