Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Good Cry Is Cleansing!

Amber

A good cry is cleansing and Strictly Spanking Videos knows how to make the girls cry.  Amber has always been a favorite of mine.  I love her look and attitude.  I recall first noticing her at Amateur Spankings and love her work.

Amber

Pixie is also another favorite of mine.  I love her look and attitude too.  I've been approached by a few models who consider themselves professional and none of them were willing to take a spanking to tears.  It is certainly not something that has to happen every time a spanking clip is made but it seems to verify to the viewer that the "model" is really a "spankee". 

Pixie

I've found that a good cry for spankees is cleansing.  For many it's as cleansing as the spanking itself.  So keep up the good work Jules, Miranda, Mike Stein, Coach Tanner at Strictly Spanking Videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...