Friday, August 24, 2012

The bottom line is,..


seeing a naked bottom being spanked is "IT" for me.  I got about about 3 am this morning and after letting the dogs out I grabbed coffee and turned on the T.V.  I generally watch the early morning news and decided to scroll through channels.  There was an adult movie on HBO about a young couple wanting revive their marriage and the 5 minute scene that I couldn't stand watching showed 2 pretty and petite women dancing together using one of those poles.  The two husbands just sat in chairs with really stupid grins on their faces.  I don't get it.  What turns some people on does nothing for me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree the husbands were acting retarded like they never saw something like that before.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...