Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dressing properly for women!


My wife and I were recently at a Christmas party and the girlfriend of a co-worker sat next to us at the table.  She was dressed, shall we say, provocatively.  I'm sure he doesn't realize that since the party people have been talking about his date and joking behind his back as to how much per hour she charged.

I think some women are truly naive regarding their attire, or lack of it, and some are more than aware they are catching the eyes of everyone around them.


I think in the end it's just best to teach our ladies with a good ol' fashion spanking.  Trying to talk it over doesn't seem to work sometimes.  What's best, I've found, is that if they know they will be spanked for dressing inappropriately then they will work harder at NOT dressing inappropriately.

 
Many women simply think their bottoms are just for siting and that's simply not so!  Is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...