Friday, January 11, 2013

Naughty Girls need a lesson!


21 year old girls get this idea that their all grown up and don't have to follow the rules anymore.  But LeAnne is learning that being 21 and living at home means she does have to follow the rules.  To get a point across even better than the spanking itself I find that having the young lady strip naked and then get spanked is very effective.


After letting her wait naked for about 30 mins I come into the room and it's down to business with her getting across my lap.  This time she's been caught with alcohol in her room.  Why do girls think that puting the booze in their dirty laundry hamper is going to insure their mother never finds it?

 
No telling what is really going through her mind except the hope that the spanking will be over soon.  First I used the palm of my hand to get the point across, then the hair brush and finally the paddle.


 I think sitting for awhile won't be an option.  Look for this clip soon, LeAnne's Alcohol Stash.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...