Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I made someone's "Bucket List"


A few weeks back I announced I was heading for Vegas for a few days and I got a few emails from submissives wanting to meet me there for a spanking good time.  We were never able to hook up, besides it was 110 degrees or more everyday I was there, but I did discover something.  One of the submissives pointed me to her Fetlife profile page to take a look at her "Bucket List".  There I was on her Bucket List of people she'd like to be spanked by.  There was a list of total fantasy out of this world people she'd like to get spanked by but would never be able to.  And another list that I was on that seemed pretty doable sometime in the future.  I guess I thought I'd mention it because I was flattered by her list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...