Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spanking on Youtube!





Technology is a wonderful thing!  So about 2 weeks ago we bought an Apple web devise that hooks into the large flat screen t.v. we got ourselves for Christmas.  I really like it.  I can go to Netflix and watch my favorite shows from years ago without any commercial interruptions.  Anyway, I discovered that with this device I could go to YouTube and watch anything on there that wasn't set to "private".  I have a few spanking samples on there but they are set to private so that's how I can get away with showing fully bare bottoms.  After doing a search I discovered I couldn't find those videos of course so I thought I'd do a "G" rated version to see if it would show up in a YouTube search on the box.  I just checked key words like, spank, spanking, spank her 4 real, spankher4real but it's not showing up on the devise yet.  I'll keep checking throughout the day and see if it does.  Isn't technology a great thing?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...