Sunday, January 27, 2019

I've been working night and day on our new MAIN site!

I've had this blog since 2008 and a lot has changed in social media since then.  Blogging used to be the thing and now Facebook is the thing.  However, you can't really promote spanking and spanking video on Facebook.  Believe me I've tried.

I get a lot of exposure through twitter but I must admit when I started the account back in 2011 I didn't do much with it until around 2016.  If I give Donald Trump any credit it would be for his use or overuse of Twitter.  

Anyway, as time marches on different web platforms keep up with the times and others stay stagnant.  Clips4Sale has continually kept up with the times.  Their site makes it easy to promote my videos and design my store the way I like.  However, other store platforms just lay there.  So. I finally hooked up with Godaddy and started a store front there.  

To purchase a video the link takes you to my Surfnet store account, which by the way, hasn't changed or updated since 2011.  I've personally talked to the owner of Surfnet about updating his platform and his reply isn't worth repeating.  Anyway,  if you go to SpankHer4RealVideos.net and see a video you want to purchase it takes you to my Surfnet store where you can purchase and download any video.

My new site also allows me to set up my woodworking store too.  So, now it's all under one roof.  But, I got to tell you I'm still working on the site.  It's been two months now and I may have another two months before I'm totally finished.

So checkout Jamie's 3 pages of videos and if you can let me know what you think.  The above link takes you to page one.  Scroll down each page and you'll see the link to pages two and three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...