Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Dynamics of Domination


To dominate is to; control, rule, govern, direct, dictate or take over.  But, for me, it's first and foremost to Lead.  I have little desire to control anyone, I'm still working on controlling my thoughts and actions.  I have no desire to rule over anyone or to be a dictator.

For me it's about leading and nurturing.  If I am to lead in my relationships with submissives then I must set the example.  I see too many Dominants who desire only to be served and waited upon.  I've met many in my life who were simply lazy and were Dom's because they were able to talk the talk and cast their spell.  But when it comes to walking the walk they stumble more than their submissives.

To lead others you must set the example.  Being a Dom isn't just bending your submissive over and spanking her bottom.  As a dominate, do you spank because you're a sadist and like to inflict pain or do you spank to correct a behavior that need correcting?

Well, this is some of my thoughts on my dynamics of domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...