Monday, August 8, 2011

To spank or not to spank!


I must admit there are times when I don't want to spank but have to.  Usually, it's after a rule has been set and she brakes it from time to time.  I have found that it's best to be consistent though.  You can't spank the first or second time and not spank later.

We have recently moved and everything is still in a state of confusion but the dust is starting to settle a bit.  My general rule is to have certain things always clean but with this move everything is everywhere and it is difficult to keep up right now.

Right now it's knowing when and what to spank for like willful disobedience and a defiant attitude.  Spanking for not having the living room clean is just not possible. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a very good point about knowing when to and when not to spank a spankee for something... that sounds like what my Daddy goes through with me...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...